Transform Your Money Mindset – 50% 0ff our best selling online courses
Limited time only
Create the new financial you
with my Mastering the Emotions of Money program
Your story has a cost. So let’s change it.
If life is the sum result of all the choices you’ve made, the same is true about money. Your financial situation is a reflection of your decisions. So, stop and think. What decisions created your outcome? What drove those decisions? The short answer is your emotions, the Money Nerve.
Your past. Your beliefs. Your “story” has had a cost. And that cost is your current situation. So if today you’re feeling financially stuck, that’s ok. The story that got you here isn’t the one you have to move forward with. Let’s do the work it takes to create a lasting change in your life.
The Mastering the Emotions of Money program is designed to help you with the entire journey. From overcoming the mental maps from your past to realizing your money goals and the new financial you. Just sign up today and get started. It’s a decision that will shape your new reality.
Mastering the Emotions of Money
|• Surface outdated belief systems related to money
• Become mindful of self-sabotaging behaviors
• Overcome your fears and emotional blocks
• Create actionable plans and an honest budget
|• Develop a new path to financial security
• Create financial habits that serve you
• Manage your success and relationship with money
Get started on your financial journey
Overcoming self-sabotage1 week
Mastering your story3 week
Mastering your emotions3 week
Mastering your goals3 week
Mastering the new financial you3 week
The complete Mastering The Emotions Of Money program comprises 4 courses with 1 prework requirement for a total of 12 weeks. One core topic is covered each week and tasks pertaining to the topic are assigned daily.
For 60 days, students will receive new lessons with more than 6 hours of video presentations, audio prompts, and meditational sequences. Also, exercises for deep thinking and journaling. Each lesson must be completed before the next will unlock the following day.
Students also gain access to a private Money Nerve Facebook group. This includes Q&A posting and monthly webinars or virtual workshops with Bob Wheeler and expert guest teachers/speakers.
Master Your Money Story With 50% off
(Offer expires 11:59PM December 1, 2023. Pacific Time. Private consultations excluded)
Are you afraid you'll start then fail? That’s no way to begin. Take this prework training course to evaluate what you want, what you have, and how you’ll see your journey through to success.
Week 1: Onboarding & online evaluation
- Online evaluation
- Creating a mental space
- What’s most important to you?
- Avoiding setbacks
How has your past contributed to your financial present? Unearth what’s behind your money choices and interrupt any unconscious patterns that are currently hindering you.
- Dig into your background and surface your beliefs about money
- Reveal your mental map
- Make a positive shift in your financial story
Every story has a cost. Learn how to own your own story and be willing to accept how you possibly might be partially responsible for your current state of affairs.
- Financial freedom: creating a new course
- What your parents taught you
- Core beliefs regarding money
- Gender and money
- Advice for a young adult
Your reality is shaped by your perception. Gain insight into your mental map and find out how you can overcome feelings of shame and regret.
- Mental mapping
- What you say about money
- Your current financial story isn’t your fault
- Reinforcing your current story
- Areas of pain and promise
What’s said out loud reflects what’s mapped in your mind. Become conscious of your word choice so you can make a positive shift and stand in your own power.
- Exploring the power of your words
- What you need and want
- Rewording your stories
- Focus on the positive
- Affirmations and daily mantras
Are you unconsciously sabotaging your own financial success? Overcome your fear and anxiety around money so you can make sound decisions and improve your situation.
- Unroot beliefs that are holding you back
- Work through emotional fears and anxiety
- Create a plan to overcome your challenges
The money nerve is your emotional response to money and financial situations. When pinched it can take over the decisions you make. Gain clarity on how.
- Discovering your money nerve
- Beliefs you are holding onto
- Discussing your finances
- What success looks like
- Beliefs that block financial success
Does money truly make you happier? Discover how emotional anxiety negatively impacts you and what you can do about it to make a positive shift.
- Emotional anxiety
- Painful emotions
- Other negative emotions
- Other positive emotions
- Appreciate yourself
Having identified what triggers your Money Nerve, it's time to overcome the final roadblock: fear. Create your plan for peace of mind so you can move forward.
- Identify your top five fears
- How fears affect finances
- How fears affect relationships
- Overcome fear and find a champion
- Create a plan to address fears
Want to remove emotions from the equation and get practical? Analyze your saving and spending habits so you can create a budget, set a goal, and plot a new path for success.
- Build an honest budget
- Create an identifiable and actionable goal
- Envision your success and take the steps to get there
To claim it you gotta name it. Challenge yourself to clearly define what you want in your life, so you can take the necessary steps to achieve it.
- Envision your financial future
- Where emotions might create fear
- Beliefs that block financial success
- Re-evaluate life goals
- Prioritize what is important
Money doesn’t lie. People do. So let's take stock of where you are. Once you see your starting point, you'll know what you need to do to reach your destination.
- Honest budgets
- Verify your income and expenses
- Analyzing your income
- Building an emergency fund
- Your cash at hand
Visualize your dream then realize it. To see success you will define a goal and break it down into baby steps. Then, through effort and persistence, achieve it.
- Taking baby steps
- Your mid-term and long-term goals
- Analyzing your goals
- Your goals and budgeting
- Commit to making goals a reality
Once you reach your goals, your life will change. Learn how to go beyond the goals you set for yourself, manage your new identity, and keep improving.
- Set a practice to affirm your success, not sabotage it
- Manage difficult conversations you may need to have
- Review and revise your goals so you can go even further
After you reach your goals, it’s time to stop and ask how do I get ahead? Learn the skills it takes to manifest a life of abundance for you and your family.
- Affirm your success daily
- Your limitless financial vision
- Your detailed map
- Timeline to make goals happen
Life has its ups and downs, and difficult conversations are inevitable. To keep your relationships positive and healthy, you’ll need to practice having a broader perspective.
- Recognize uncomfortable conversations
- Reflect on what you’ve been avoiding
- Identify your desired outcomes
- Roleplay both sides of the conversation
This is a long-term relationship that goes on for the rest of your life. Honor it. Respect it. Take it seriously. Your relationship with money never ends, it only changes form.
- Taking inventory
- Review and revise your goals
- Pave the way for a smoother tomorrow
- The graduate track
Buy a bundle risk free
If you try the Master the Emotions of money program and feel you can’t make the commitment, contact us within 15 days of purchase for a full refund.
What clients are saying about The Money Nerve