Bob Wheeler – An Engaging Guest for Your Podcast
Not Your Average CPA
Bob Wheeler’s crusade for personal growth has cross-pollinated with his accounting practice to create a new approach to personal finances. His passion is to help others gain insights about how their emotions trigger financial decisions. Combining finances with behaviors, Bob explores his personal concept of creating a healthy relationship with money in his recent book, The Money Nerve.
While strengthening his accounting practice, Bob has simultaneously pursued his love of satire and ventured into the realm of standup comedy. From his thirty years of helping clients, Bob has distilled a concoction of warmth, humor, information, motivation and budgeting directives that he offers to anyone with financial concerns. He is also currently the CFO for The World Famous Comedy Store in Hollywood, California.
Why Other Hosts Recommend Bob
Featured on 150+ Shows & Counting
Explore Bob’s Most Popular Speaking Topics
Topics include lively and humorous explorations of:
Empowering Kids at a Young Age to Learn About Money
It’s never too early to empower kids to learn about money
A Healthy Relationship with Money
What does a healthy relationship with money look and feel like?
Becoming aware of your money blocks, beliefs & stories that keep us stuck
Avoiding the Heartache Caused by Financial Infidelity
Financial Infidelity is the Leading Cause of Separation in Relationships
Moving Through & Healing Financial Trauma.
Financial Trauma is the number one stressor for Americans
Don’t Judge it! Put it in Your Budget!
What Does Success Look Like?
We all have our own idea of success. What does it look like for you?
Starting Converstions About Money
Conversations about money are very difficult to engage in. Why?
Daring to Dream
What do you want your life to look like?
Tax & Accounting Strategies
Tax & Accounting can be a topic filled with anxiety. It doesn’t have to be.
Suggested Interview Questions
Kids & Money
- Why did you create the Financially Fit Kidz book series? Bob’s latest book: Darius Wants a Dog
- How can listener’s empower young kids for financial success?
- How do belief systems created in childhood affect us as adults?
- How can parents or guardians initiate conversations about money with their children if they are uncomfortable talking about money?
- What tips & tools do you suggest to incentivize children to save?
- What is the ideal age for kids to learn about money.
Adults & Money
- What are some ways people can overcome the financial stressors in our lives?
- How do emotions impact financial decision making?
- Why do we need financial therapy?
- What is financial trauma and why is it so common?
- What is financial infidelity and how can we prevent it?
- Why is equality & inclusion in financial services so important?
- What is honest budgeting?
Bob’s Personal Journey With Money
- What happened in Africa that changed your beliefs around money?
- You talk about baby steps a lot. What happened in Nepal when you were trekking to Base Camp Everest?
- You’re a finance expert! How and why did you get involved in comedy and become CFO of The World Famous Comedy Store?
- So as a CPA, I bet you had and have all your money management figured out. Right?
Bob is an open book when it comes to money and emotions. You are not limited to these questions. They are to serve as a guide.
Invite Bob Wheeler to Speak on Your Show or at Your Next Event.
Bob is a financial nerd with a sense of humor! He loves to educate people about various topics related to money. Whether it is teaching parents how to empower their children with money, motivating your audience around money mindset or helping business owners understand their tax liability, Bob will educate and entertain your audience at the same time.