Follow, Rate & Review On Your Favorite Podcast Player
Our next guest, Eric D. Brotman, CFP™, is the CEO of BFG Financial Advisors with over 25 years of experience as a trusted advisor. He believes financial literacy is the key to well-being and is the author of multiple books on personal finance, including his latest book, Don’t Retire…Graduate!, and the host of the Don’t Retire…Graduate! podcast. Eric’s approachable and actionable financial advice has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Yahoo! Finance, The Baltimore Sun, and others.
Bob and Eric talk about –
- Business relationships versus business transactions.
- The power of making intentional financial & life choices.
- The importance of legacy and your impact on the world.
- The difference between work/life balance and work/life integration.
- And not waiting until retirement to start living your life!
Listen to more of Eric’s advice on his podcast or grab a copy of his book, Don’t Retire…Graduate!
Don’t Retire… Graduate! Eric D. Brotman
Click to Read Full Transcript
Bob: [00:01:00] Welcome to another episode of Money You Should Ask. I’m your host, Bob Wheeler. And in this episode, we’re going to explore, question, examine, converse, dig deep, expose, laugh and cry about the money beliefs, money blocks, and life challenges of our next guest. Turn up the volume, listen, learn and laugh.