Follow, Rate & Review On Your Favorite Podcast Player
Tanya Fox, accountant/bookkeeper extraordinaire, quickly realized that entrepreneurship and helping entrepreneurs would be lifelong passions. She currently owns three different businesses and also spends her time speaking and recording her weekly podcast.
Bob and Tanya talk about
- The importance of fun, because if you’re not having fun, why are you doing it?
- Net worth versus self-worth and your investment return on happiness. Is it worth it?
- Looking into your assumptions.
- Benefits of family meetings and teaching your children about finances early on.
- Not being afraid of asking questions and being curious.
Catch Tanya as she shares her pearls of wisdom on her podcast FoxTalks Business.
Makin All The Dough. Tanya Fox
Click to Read Full Transcript
Bob: [00:01:00] Welcome to another episode of Money You Should Ask. I’m your host, Bob Wheeler. And in this episode, we’re going to explore, question, examine, converse, dig deep, expose, laugh and cry about the money beliefs, money blocks, and life challenges of our next guest. Turn up the volume, listen, learn and laugh.